How to Get Rid Of Head Lice Naturally!!

How to Get Rid Of Head Lice Naturally!!



Tired of wasting time and money to get rid of head lice? I have a method to get rid of head lice naturally.







Things You'll Need:





Big bottle of Avon Skin So Soft




Nit Comb




Conditioner




Towels




Hair Dryer




Dawn Dish Soap




Patience









1


I start by making sure I have something to occupy my little one's time while I work on the hair. Good things include books to read small toys that fit in their hands. Or a coloring book and crayons (with a tray to hold it).





2


Coat the entire hair with the Skin So Soft.





3


To keep from dripping I put a plastic shower cap on my daughter.(not recommended for young children)





4


Leave the Skin So Soft on for as long as the child can stand. I usually like to leave it on for at least 1 hour but 15-20 minutes should be good.





5


Now take your conditioner, wrap a towel around the child's shoulders to save the clothing from the oil. (this is where the toy comes in)





6


Use the nit comb to go thru the hair once before washing. (use the conditioner to ease the comb thru the hair)





7


After you have combed the hair once wash with a steady stream of water using your Dawn Dish Soap (or any other dish soap)





8


Wash hair with normal shampoo and conditioner. Be sure to use extra conditioner (this helps so that the roots are too slippery to attach to)





9


Now comb thru the hair again with the nit comb.





10


Blow dry the hair.





11


Comb thru once more with the nit comb.
To ensure that my child does not get it back I comb through her hair every morning with a fine tooth comb. (nit comb can be used) I also use the blow dryer quite frequently to help prevent them.

Now that you know how to get rid of the head lice. Good luck. It does take patience.








Tips & Warnings










Take breaks if you both get frustrated



http://www.ehow.com/how_4428167_rid-head-lice-naturally.html